In our everyday practice, our programs aim to exceed the National Quality Framework (NQF).
The National Quality Framework governs all early childhood and school age education and care services in Australia. This framework is overseen by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) and ensures that all services operate to a high-quality standard.
To make sure your child receives the best possible conditions possible, the NQF standards are infused into our daily operations and embedded throughout our program delivery, policies and procedures.
At the YMCA, your child will:
- Experience educator-to-child ratios that exceed the national standards;
- Have their ideas, interests and capabilities enthusiastically developed and nurtured;
- Learn from educators who receive regular training and professional development opportunities;
- Have parental feedback and insights incorporated in their care plans;
- Have their daily routines and transitions incorporated into their time in care;
- Experience the benefits of regularly audited programs.
Since the implementation of the Education and Care Services National Law, our results are 16% higher than the national average, with 77% of our services meeting or exceeding the National Quality Standard.
Learn more about the NQF by visiting the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority website or by speaking to any of our experienced educators.