Give your child even more opportunities to grow and learn through new experiences!
Our Early Learning Holiday Programs are created in conjunction with early childhood professionals, ensuring children are engaged with a mix of fun, adventure and activities tailored to their interests.
Our child to educator ratios ensure optimum levels of interaction and supervision to continually support development of their confidence and independence.
If your child is aged 0 - 5, they will love our Early Learning Centre Holiday Program!
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing and shoes
Children with additional needs are welcome to attend our program. Any new enrolments will need to contact the Centre Manager to discuss individual needs.
Bookings and Fees
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Bookings are made via the casual booking calendar.
- Bookings will not be accepted on the day unless places, adequate staffing and resources are available.
- Cancellations must be received in writing seven (7) days before the last day of school term.
- A late fee of $2 per minute applies when a child is picked up after closing time.
- Session hours will be available.
- Food will be provided.
For more information and to book, contact your Centre Manager.