Terms & Conditions - Choose Your Free Adventure
By taking up the “Choose Your Free Adventure” offer, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. STANDARD TERMS
- Information on eligibility and how to redeem forms part of the terms of this offer.
2. WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- The ‘Offer’ is open to all Victorian residents who:
- a) enrol their child at a YMCA Early Learning Centre run by YMCA Victoria, during the offer period or
- b) are an existing YMCA Victoria customer with a child currently enrolled at a participating YMCA Early Learning Centre who brings a new enrolment to one of our participating YMCA Victoria Managed Centres.
3. HOW TO ENTER
- The offer is available from 15 June and concludes on 31 July 2021.
- In order to be eligible, customers must enrol their child/ren at a YMCA Victoria managed Early Learning Centre during the ‘offer period’, confirm a permanent booking and then attend for 30 days before 31 December 2021 in order to receive their selected offer.
Once enrolled, customers will receive confirmation of enrolment via email with an opportunity to nominate their selected offer.
- Eligible new customers may redeem a selected offer for each individual child enrolled with a permanent booking, after that child has attended for 30 days before 31 December 2021.
- Eligible existing customers may redeem a selected offer for each individual child enrolled with a permanent booking as a result of their referral, after that child has attended for 30 days before 31 December 2021.
- Enrolments must be completed with a confirmed permanent booking by 30 July 2021.
- There are two offers available to select. Only one offer may be redeemed per child enrolment.
- Offer one includes two adult Zoos Victoria 12 month memberships. Total value is AUD$228.
Offer one will be delivered via email within seven working days of completing the required 30 days attendance. For full terms and conditions of a Zoos Victoria membership, visit https://www.zoo.org.au/terms-and-conditions#1-32
What’s included in a Zoo Membership:
- Zoo Entry - Unlimited entry to Melbourne Zoo, Werribee Open Range Zoo, and Healesville Sanctuary (daily capacity restrictions apply)
- Kids visit free on adult memberships
- Free entry to five interstate zoos
- Convenience to come and go as you please
- Additional Benefits and Discounts can be viewed on their website.
Offer two includes a gift card to redeem at your nominated local Kingswim centre in Victoria. Total value is AUD$200.
Offer two will be delivered as a physical gift card to the enrolled Early Learning Centre after eligible enrolment has completed 30 days attendance.
Terms and Conditions of Kingswim Gift Cards include:
- Kingswim Gift Cards can only be redeemed for services or products including swim lessons, Fast Track, holiday programs or merchandise at any Kingswim Centre. Please speak to one of our staff at a Kingswim Centre for further details pertaining to these services or products.
- Gift Cards entitle the holder to goods/services equal to the value stated on the card, or remaining after partial redemption, usable for as many transactions as available funds allow.
- Gift Cards only redeemable within the Kingswim Centre that activated the card. Cards may be transferred to an alternate Kingswim Centre by phoning our Customer Care Team on 1300 054 647.
- Gift Cards may not be exchanged or redeemed (wholly or partly) for cash and cannot be topped up or reloaded at any Kingswim Centre. Any unused balance will remain on the Kingswim Gift Card.
- The value shown on this card includes GST.
- If the Card holder’s order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the Card holder will be required to pay for the difference in price between the value of the Gift Card and the retail price of the goods or services.
- Kingswim Gift Cards expire 3 years from the date of issue. Our record of expiry date is final.
- Should Kingswim suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, Kingswim may refuse to redeem the Card until Kingswim is satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
- Kingswim is not liable for any lost/stolen Kingswim Gift Cards and will be indemnified by the person or party that was issued the Kingswim Gift Card for any claim, costs or expenses arising as a result of a lost/stolen Kingswim Gift Card or any fraudulent behaviour in respect of the Kingswim Gift Card.
- Kingswim Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Kingswim Gift Cards or for any other purposes outside of the available services or products identified in these Terms and Conditions.
- Offers cannot be redeemed for cash. Offers can be given to friends or family but must be exclusively used by them and not shared/exchanged between different families.
5. NO LIABILITY
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders YMCA Victoria’s ability to proceed with the offer during the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, pandemic or epidemic, YMCA Victoria may in its absolute discretion cancel the offer and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
- YMCA Victoria will take no responsibility for offers lost after redemption, or not received due to incorrect email information.
- YMCA Victoria will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim that may occur: a) while undertaking any activity connected with their redemption or participation of the offer; or b) due to the publication of any material, including any statements made by any YMCA staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person.
- If for any reason this offer is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, the YMCA Victoria reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer.
7. PROMOTER’S DETAILS
- The promoter is Victorian YMCA Community Programming PTY LTD. ABN 75 092 818 445. 502, 990 Whitehorse Rd, Box Hill, VIC 3128.
- YMCA reserves the right to cease and / or revoke the Promotion prior to the end of the Promotion Period in its sole discretion and without notice.
- If YMCA ceases or revokes the Promotion prior to the end of the Promotion Period, it will honour all eligible referrals made before the end of the Promotion Period.
- To the extent permitted by law, YMCA will not be liable to any person for any cost, loss, damage, liability, expense or claim arising, whether directly or indirectly, in connection with the Promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these Terms, will be resolved by YMCA management in a manner it deems to be fair (acting reasonably).
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- Each existing member and referred member will be bound by their terms of membership with YMCA. To the extent of any inconsistency between the terms of membership and these Terms, these Terms will take priority.
Terms and Conditions
Safeguarding Children and Young People
At YMCA Victoria we are committed to providing a safe environment for all children and young people.
Read our Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy on the main YMCA Victoria website.
Further details are available on our Child safe standards page.
Occupational Health and Safety policy
We recognise our legal, ethical and moral responsibilities to prevent work related injury and illness.
The YMCA is committed to providing safe places of work that do not place the health and safety of any person at risk.
Read our Occupational Health & Safety policy on the main YMCA Victoria website.
YMCA Victoria is committed to building a thriving, prosperous, safe and sustainable Y. This includes a specific commitment to minimize our environmental impact and advocate for healthier environments.
YMCA Victoria acknowledges the importance of protecting the environment in a sustainable manner to help reduce any detrimental impact its operations and activities might have. YMCA is committed to ensuring this through the development, implementation and maintenance of an Environmental Management System, based on the international ISO14001 Standard.
Read our Environmental Policy on the main YMCA Victoria website.