Bookings are now open for our Summer School Holiday Program! Find your location below to view its specific dates and the program schedule.
Every school holidays, the Y runs School Holiday Programs across Melbourne and Victoria to suit all interests and family budgets.Find a holiday program near you. Locations
YMCA School Holiday Programs are an opportunity for your child to grow and learn from new experiences. Our holiday programs are created with the right mixture of fun, adventure and interest-based activities through excursions and incursions helping kids become more confident and independent individuals.
If your child is aged between five years old to 12 years old and enrolled in primary school, they will love our School Holiday Programs.
School holidays are made for fun! That’s why our YMCA School Holiday Programs offer your child a range of activities including themed incursions and exciting excursions. Across our holiday program locations there's a wide variety of activities on offer. Kids could do a cooking class, a circus workshops, or get imaginative with a range of art and construction activities. We've also got a diverse program of excursions such as trips to the cinema, bowling, laser skirmish, or the local farm. Choose your own adventure!
The specific school holiday activity program schedule for each location is available online approximately 4 four weeks prior to each holiday program start date.
Find your local School Holiday Program
We have 35 School Holiday Program locations across Victoria. This includes 28 services within primary schools and 7 services within community recreation centres.
Melbourne Holiday Programs
South East Suburbs
Regional Victoria Holiday Programs
Barwon South West
Are you a current Y family?
Already have a My Family Lounge account with the Y? And you're ready to book your place? Sign into your account below.
Are you a new family?
You'll need to create a My Family Lounge account. Read the booking information below, and register for a My Family Lounge account. The first time you register with My Family Lounge you will need to be using a desktop application, not mobile.
Want to ask a question?
Fill in the enquiry form and a team member will respond to you shortly.
1. What you need to get started
As you complete your enrolment you will be asked to provide certain information in order to secure a spot for your child.
We suggest preparing the following documentation before setting up an account:
- Contact information: Contact information is required for the person who will be responsible for the account. Please note: The primary contact would also be the parent or guardian registered for Centrelink benefits.
- Secondary contact: You will also be asked to add a secondary contact, which is the additional parent/guardian.
- Billing information: Your child cannot commence care with us until a payment method has been set up. Please provide the following billing information: credit card details or bank card details.
- Action plans, birth certificates and immunisation history statements.
2. Register for an account
My Family Lounge is an online booking and enrolment system which allows families to amend or update information at their convenience.
This paperless systems allows you to:
- Enrol your child/ren in our programs
- Submit a new booking request
- Manage existing bookings
- Update your contact details
To create a My Family Lounge account, visit their registration portal. You will be asked to set up an account with a username and password.
Once you have registered you will be sent an email with a link to follow to complete your enrolment.
3. Completing the enrolment form in My Family Lounge
You can complete your child's enrolment form by actioning the following:
- Enter the primary contact details for the person who will be responsible for the account. Add the secondary contact which is the additional parent or guardian.
- For each child you are enrolling you will be asked to complete a separate enrolment form.
- Add which centre or service you want to attend.
- Provide any medical or dietary requirements for your child are provided.
- Upload action plans, birth certificates and immunisation history statements.
- Choose your preferred payment method. Remember, your child cannot commence care with us until a payment method has been set up.
- Read all the information thoroughly. It is important you feel informed and confident before starting care with us. Almost there...please read and agree to the terms and conditions of the YMCA and type your name in the box.
- Submit! Click on the submit button when you have completed all of the above. If something is missing, any areas still needing information will be highlighted red at the top of the page.
4. Book a place
Once enrolment is completed, sign into My Family Lounge and go to the casual bookings section. Select the days that you would like your child to attend our school holiday program at the relevant location and book your days.
This needs to be done for each child being booked into the program.
7. Manage your account
Once you have enrolled with YMCA Children's Programs, we recommend reviewing the resources and support service available on our enrolment hub.
This include advice on accessing the Child Care Subsidy, details on our fortnightly debit cycle and directions on updating bank details.
The Child Care Subsidy (CCS) helps eligible families access approved and registered child care providers, by partially subsidising the cost of daily fees.
CCS is provided by the Federal Government and is managed through their Services Australia agency.