School Holiday Program
Last updated: Wednesday 14 September
Bookings are now open for our Spring School Holiday Program which runs between Term 3 and 4 2022.
With Thursday 22 September now a public holiday we’ve had to make some changes to our program. Our website and My Family Lounge booking portal have been updated.
The eight day program will now run on the following dates:
- Week One: Monday 19 to Wednesday 21 September
- Week Two: Monday 26 to Friday 30 September.
If your children were previously booked to attend on Thursday 22 September, your billing statements have been updated so you will not be charged for this day.
Selected sites have rescheduled their excursions planned for Thursday 22 September for another day during the spring program. Families are encouraged to review the updated programs to see if there has been any changes to your planned activities.
How to get started
- Take a look at our locations to find the site most convenient to you.
- Once you've decided where you would like to book, go to our bookings page.
- If you're a new family, you'll need to follow the booking steps on the bookings page to register for a My Family Lounge account.
- If you already have a My Family Lounge account with YMCA Children's Programs, you can sign in to make a booking.
- If at any point you have any questions, take a look our at FAQs or feel free to submit an enquiry.
View the locations convenient to you. There are 32 YMCA holiday program locations across Melbourne and Victoria.
Check the enrolment steps and what you'll need to book one or more days in our school holiday program.
Find out how eligible families attending approved care providers such as the YMCA can benefit from this subsidy.
Browse the 'Frequently Asked Questions' page to find useful information about our school holiday program.