The Spring School Holiday program activity details and bookings will be available on this page from Monday 22 August - Mark the date in your calendars and secure your spot!
If your child needs quality care during school holidays, is between five and 12 years old, and enrolled in primary school – they will love YMCA School Holiday Programs!
We're proud to support local Trafalgar families with our YMCA School Holiday Program based at Trafalgar Primary School.
- The upcoming Spring School Holiday Program will run on weekdays starting Monday 19 September and finish on Friday 30 September 2022.
- Bookings will open Monday 22 August and a list of activities will be released on this page.
- Returning families will receive an email notification when the program details are available.
- New to Y OSHC? Complete the enrolment process to prepare for the next school holiday program.
To accommodate our families, we offer YMCA School Holiday Programs between 06:30 and 18:00 during the holidays (see the 'Next program' section above for dates).
What to bring
- Lunch and snack (nutritious & NUT FREE)
- SunSmart hat and sunscreen
- Water bottle
- Weather appropriate clothing and shoes
- Where activity involves water, please bring swimwear, towel and a change of clothes as required
We believe in an inclusive society for all children and families. Children with additional needs are welcome to attend our program. Families must contact the OSHC Coordinator at least four weeks prior to the holiday program to discuss the individual needs of your child and complete any funding applications. Find out more about inclusion at YMCA Children's Programs.
Prices and subsidies
Trafalgar YMCA School Holiday Program runs three types of activities, which each incur a cost:
- In house: $67.00
- Incursion: $87.00
- Excursion: $97.00
These costs came into effect on December 1 2021.Program tables are available to view under the ‘Next program’ section, prior to the start of each school holiday. These detail the daily activities planned and associated fees.
Please note: The fees above are not inclusive of any Child Care Subsidy (CCS) entitlements, which may reduce your out-of-pocket expense.
Our programs operate on a fortnightly debit cycle, which withdraws payment for the next two weeks of care your family has booked.
If you book an additional day of care during our School Holiday Program, your account will be back charged in the following debit cycle.
Visit our debit process page for a list of forthcoming debit dates.
Bookings and enquiries
To enrol your child in a YMCA School Holiday Program or submit a booking request, go to the bookings page for step by step instructions on how to to get started. Bookings are managed through an online system called My Family Lounge.
If you're not quite ready to book and have a few more questions, our team will be happy to help – simply fill in our enquiry form and someone will get back to you.
Trafalgar YMCA School Holiday Program is located at:
Trafalgar Primary School
85 School Road